Are you looking for an honest Te Divina Review?
It can’t get any more honest than actually trying it and consuming the product to let you know if it really works or not with actual PROOF…
I kept hearing all this fuss about the Tea, so I decided to try it myself..
Here are my results….
These are real results and before you come to your own conclusions…
NO..it’s NOT photoshopped..
Obviously results do vary by person, and if you keep reading you’ll learn exactly how I lost the weight…
Te Divina Review
Does Te Divina Detox tea really work?
In this te divina review, I will be revealing everything you need to know about Te Divina Detox Tea.
For instance, what is it?
and does it really work?
What are the ingredients and benefits?
Are there any side effects?
You will learn how to use Te Divina for best results and how to make it….
Bottom line ……
This is a COMPLETE review on the Te Divina Original Detox Tea.
It only makes sense if I’ve used the product for over a year, why not write about it
Te Divina Review – What Is It?
Te Divina is a unique blend of 100% organic ingredients, free of caffeine, a herbal tea with a soft and refreshing taste. Contains eight herbs, two powerful medicinal mushrooms, two fruits and soluble fiber: Persimmon Leaves, Holy Thistle, Malva Leaves, Blessed Thistle, Myrrh, Chamomile, Ginger, Marsh, Siberian Chaga, Ganoderma Lucidum Papaya, and Cranberry.
It provides essential enzymes to your body that are often destroyed by modern food processing methods and pasteurizing techniques.
The primary function of out tea is to detoxify your body; kidneys, lungs, liver, pancreas, purifies the blood, regulates blood pressure and sugar levels, among other benefits.
TeDivina helps you eliminate accumulated toxins, allowing to have better absorption of vital nutrients for your body, which in retturn helps you suppress the desire to eat.
Our tea also provides a cathartic effect, that helps restore sluggish bowels to their normal operation and can gently act as a natural laxative and constipation remedy.
Why Detox Anyway?
- Exposure to harmful toxins – Let’s face it, for years the body has been exposed to chemicals and harmful toxins due to the environment, what we drink and the food we eat. All of this affects out immune system, metabolism, our organs, and basically our entire system causing disease.
- Weight Loss – One of the reasons for inflammation and bloating is due to exposure to toxins. They affect the ability to burn fat and can cause weight gain. Detoxing gets rid of toxins stored in fat cells and can increase the metabolism
- Boosts Energy – When removing toxins, the body has more energy physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Slows Premature Aging – Free radicals and heavy metals are responsible for aging. Detoxing gets rid of all that so it slows down the aging process
- Beautiful Skin – Detoxing gives your skin a natural glow. It also strengthens nail and hair. Exposure to toxins from the environment and bad dieting can affect the skin the most.
- Improves Mental Clarity – Improves brain fog. There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to focus or concentrate.
Signs of Toxic Overload
How do you even know that you are overloaded with toxins?
Our bodies lets us know right away when something isn’t right.
The main reason why our bodies are overloaded with toxins is because we are exposed to the heavy metals and chemicals in our environment.
Lots of the foods we eat (unless organic) are processed and also contains chemicals, and even the water we drink. All this exposure to toxins is what causes inflammation,disease and premature aging,
Here are some signs you might have toxic overload
- Chronic Fatigue
- Feeling Drained
- Brain Fog
- Depression & Anxiety
- Weight gain
- Joint & Muscle Pain
- Skin reactions
Te Divina Review – Are there any side effects?
Our tea is a safe, gentle cleansing tea. If you do not have regular bowel movements, the initial cathartic effect of the tea may cause bloating, mild stomach upset, loose stools, and diarrhea.
However, once you have achieved bowel regularity, these symptoms will lessen or go away completely
.As you begin a detox regimen, you may experience headaches, runny nose, bodily pains, loss of energy, lethargy, skin outbreaks, etc.
We know these are symptoms nobody wants to experience.
Luckily while undergoing the initial detox treatment, you may normally experience two or three of these symptoms and they go away once your body stabilizes.
What if I’m going to the bathroom too often or am experiencing cramping?
If you experience cramping or need to use the bathroom too often, we recommend that you take a day off from drinking the tea.
When you resume, drink less tea and adjust the amount accordingly, keeping in mind that the suggested serving is 20 oz. daily.
Te Divina Review- Tesimonials – Before and After
Here’s a video of some Te Divina results before and after. These are actually real people who took a leap of faith and decided to try the product.
Here”s my actual before and after results I showed you earlier..
My story and how I used Te Divina to accomplish these results…
I’m a 45 year old grandmother with hypothyroidism, and have been struggling with my weight since I had my last child 11 years ago. I tried a bunch of things to lose weight, but couldn’t and ultimately gave up and accepted that it was my fate due to my thyroid issue.
Fast forward to a year ago, I saw this ad on Facebook with before and after pictures that said: “Lose 5lbs in 5 days”. Naturally I thought it was a bunch of hype but then I was seeing too many TeDivina reviews and testimonials, so I decided to give it a go.
This is what happened
Obviously, I shared this but you know how it is…
Some people said: “Oh Melissa, but that’s just water weight”…LOL
Yeah…what about now?
How did I do it?
Keeping the course, sticking to a good meal plan that was provided to me, exercise and taking additional nutritional supplements with the tea.
What I didn’t like? Drinking a bunch of water. Truth is if you don’t drink enough water this product won’t give you the results you want because you’re detoxing.
Also, I had a lot more results when I ate healthy so I didn’t like not eating what I was used to, but then again what I ate got me in the situation I was in.
Does TeDivina tastes bad?
Believe it or not, I get this A LOT…
I have no idea if it’s because I’m from Puerto Rico and people here are coffee fanatics, but this question is very common here…
It tastes like unsweetened tea….PERIOD.
Te Divina Review – Ingredients and Benefits
Before I proceed it’s my duty and responsibility to make the following statement:
*VIDA DIVINA® MAKES NO PRODUCT OR MEDICAL CLAIMS
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You can learn more about Vida Divina® here
What would be a Te Divina Review without the ingredients and benefits?
So, why does this tea actually work to rid your body of harmful toxins and kill intestinal parasites?
Check out all the ingredients it contains, and the benefit of each of those ingredients.
Don’t take my word for it…just google and see what it says:
Ingredient #1 Holy Thistle
- Stimulates the production of digestive juices, which results in greater use of nutrients.
- Detoxifies your liver. Our liver serves as our body’s filter and a healthy liver metabolizes nutrients better preventing them to be stored into fat, and also preventing obesity.
- Detoxifies your pancreas. A healthy pancreas creates a better state of health, even with people that have conditions such as diabetes.
Ingredient #2 Blessed Thistle
- Protects liver
- Regeneration of cells
- Regulates lymphatic system
- May help with indigestion, and avoid colic and gas
Ingredient #3 Persimmon Leaves
- Eliminates fat
- Relieves digestive problems
- Anti-inflammatory and Anti-hemorragic
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Prevents oxidation and cancer
- Boosts energy
- High fiber content is a natural remedy for constipation
Ingredient #4 Malva Leaves
- Easier to absorb nutrients
- Reduces stomach pain
- Fights irritable bowel syndrome
- Helps respiratory disease
- Helps with nasal congestion, cough, bronchitis, among other respiratory problems
- Helps with constipation
- Has calming properties and can serve as a sedative
Ingredient #5 Papaya
- Improves digestion
- Rich in antioxidants
- It contains Papain, a digestive enzyme used in the treatment of allergies and sports injuries
- prevents infections
- has anti cancer properties
- improves immunity
- weight loss aid
- regulates menstruation
Ingredient #6 Ginger
- It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory
- Improves digestion since it helps with production of gastric juices
- reduces nausea
- helps fight the flu and common cold
- May reduce muscle pain and soreness
- Anti-inflammatory effects can help with osteoarthritis
- It may drastically improve blood pressure and lower heart disease risk factors
Ingredient #7 Chamomile
- Helps with anxiety and depression
- Reduces stress
- Treats skin conditions, wounds and cuts
- Anti-aging due to all the antioxidants and free radicals
- Reduces stomach ache since its a digestive relaxant
- Reduces menstrual pain and muscles spasm due to pain-relieving and antispasmodic properties.
Ingredient #8 Myrth
- It’s a POTENT antioxidant
- Anti-cancer (it inhibits growth of some cancer cells)
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal which cab treat wounds, skin irritations, acne, ring worm and athletes foot
- Kills parasites
- Maintains healthy skin
- Helps you relax
Ingredient #9 Marshmallow leaves
- Gentle Laxative
- Helps regulate gastrointestinal
- Reduce diarrhea and indigestion problems
- Treats infections
- Helps leaky gut syndrome
Ingredient #10 Ganoderma Lucidem
Ganoderma has so many benefits that it needs an article of its own. I will just list some…
- Reduces the risk of cancer and fights the disease itself
- Prevents heart disease and stroke
- Burns fat, aids in weight and stimulates metabolism
- Boosts energy
- Helps prevent and reduce the risk and fight rheumatoid arthritis
- Improves our bones
- and much more…..
Ingredient #11 Chaga
- Due to high source of betulinic acid, it helps fight viral infections and tumors
- Regulates blood pressure and cholesterol
- Anti-oxidant, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-cancer, anti-aging
- Eliminates parasites
- Purifies blood
- Strengthens immune system
- Protects cardiovascular system
- Tonic of: liver, kidneys and nervous system
Ingredient #12 Cranberry
- Low in sugar and high antioxidants
- Prevents infections of kidneys, prostates, urethra and entire urinary tract
- Reduces cholesterol level
- Increases blood flow, which decreases the risk of developing cardiovascular disease or stroke
TeDivina also contains soluble fiber which also plays an important role in disease prevention and digestion.
PLUS…it removes intestinal sludge!
Te Divina Review – Suggested Use
Who can’t drink Te Divina?
Due to the detoxing effects, Te Divina Detox Tea is not recommended for pregnant women, young children, or people with certain health conditions (such as anemia, diabetes, and kidney disease).
In addition, women who are nursing, children and teenagers, the elderly, and individuals suffering from any illness or health condition should consult their health care provider before using this or any herbal supplement.
If you are drinking medication, you can consume tea an 1 hour before or after, because its possible that the tea can flush it from your system if you drink it too soon.
In any case, please consult your doctor.
How to prepare Te Divina
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil (1 liter)
- Add 1 Te Divina tea bag to water and turn off flame
- Let tea steep for 4 to 8 hours
- Add 12 cups (3 liters) of cold water until you get a gallon
You may drink it hot or cold, but never heat up tea in the microwave oven since it can adversely affect the nutrients contained in the tea.
- Drink 8 oz with dinner
- Drink 8 oz with lunch
- Drink 4 oz with snack
For better results, do your best to have a cleaner diet, drink 20 minutes before each meal and stay consistent.
Although TeDivina Original detox tea has proven to be very effective ,it is not a weight loss fairy.
You need to do your part too…
Learn more about the company who distributes this product Vida Divina Review..
All results may vary depending on body type, and to whether or not you are taking necessary action to achieve the desired results with a healthy meal plan, and water intake
How Much Does Te Divina Cost?
You can purchase a 6 Week Supply TeDivina Original Detox Tea online for ONLY $65 plus shipping.
If you are interested in trying it out for only $15 plus shippng, give me a call via Whatsapp 1-787-321-0556, and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Since every human is exposed to toxins, detoxing is necessary for optimal health.
Although there may be a lot of detox teas out there.
I have not seen any with all of these ingredients.
Results may vary depending on your body type and other factors.
Te Divina Detox Tea does work if you follow instructions and take responsibility for your own health.
There are a bunch of Te Divina testimonials out there, which simply means that “Te Divina” is changing lives.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Te Divina Review today.
If this “Te Divina Review” post has been helpful to you or anyone you know, please share and leave your comments for more content.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Let’s talk MONEY We are currently seeking TeDivina distributors, earn 50% retail profits. If you a hustler..TEAM UP WITH ME TODAY. Just Whatsapp me at 1-787-321-0556 or Skype mydiaz27